Buy / Charter With Us World’s Top & Best Business / Private Jets
What are the most popular private jets?
With private aviation showing robust growth over the last few years, latest demand for exclusive flight services exceeded pre-recessionary levels. This is underpinned by strength across all segments of the industry including private jet rentals and used jet purchases. In this market currently, the most popular private planes are:
- Bombardier Challenger 350: According to data released by the General Aviation Manufacturers Association, the Bombardier Challenger 350 made 60 deliveries continuing its upward trajectory from 56 . Offering excellent range of 3,200 nautical miles (5,926 kilometres) integrated with leading-edge technology, cabin comfort and design, it is consistently the first choice of experienced flight operators around the world. Powered with an impressive range of performance attributes, the planes are designed to purvey an exclusive private jet experience.
- Cessna Citation Latitude: After entering the private jet landscape, the Cessna Citation Latitude has consistently ranked amongst the top 10 best private medium jets in a host of range and performance metrics. As the most-delivered midsize jet for the third year in a row, the Cessna can accommodate 9 passengers with a seats-full range of 2,877 nautical miles. Offering increased comfort through a lower cabin pressurization, the Latitude also offers the most spacious cross-section of any Citation built by Cessna.
- Embraer Phenom 300: The Phenom 300 (now 300E) was the most-delivered light private jet in the world. As the fastest and longest-range single pilot aircraft in the world, the planes are designed with gen-next avionics, impressive cabin space and a top speed of 834 kilometres per hour. Seating 11 passengers, these planes are powered to achieve peak ranges of 3,650 kilometres.
What are the best business jets?
While business travel was traditionally regarded as the primary use of private jets, latest technology advancements and increased wealth have made private flying — which is considered the most expensive form of flying — more accessible to leisure travellers as well. Nevertheless, the corporate market still represents a substantial share of the overall industry. Below are some of the planes best equipped for corporate travel:
- Embraer Legacy 600: Via the feature of a spacious cabin space, the Embraer Legacy 600 can accommodate up to 13 passengers and is segregated into three areas within the cabin plus a galley and washroom. This makes it ideal for business travel, enabling the passengers to work, relax and interact separately while the galley is large enough to house a 3-course dining menu configure option. For clients travelling in larger groups or preferring to bring more luggage aboard the plane, this aircraft offers an exclusive experience that lies at the intersection of comfort and economy.
- Airbus ACJ 319/320 NEO: While the commercial counterpart has seating for 160 passengers, the Airbus ACJ in its private jet avatar accommodates approximately 18. The space is instead taken up by conference rooms, dining tables, and a VIP suite that boasts a bedroom, en-suite shower and office. Coupled with trademark fuel efficiency and quieter engines, the Airbus ACJ 319/320 is a recurring favourite of top 10 lists, business executives and sports personalities.
- Dassault Falcon 7X/8X: While the Dassault made its name in the military and commercial aircraft space, the larger Falcon jets carved out a niche in the business space due to their impressive range (5,950 nautical miles), a digital flight control system and an ability to customize the plane’s interiors into 30+ formats depending on usage priorities. With the versatility to make both long-range and short-range trips courtesy of a tri-jet engine, the Falcon models offer speed, efficiency and improved comfort.
Best private jets for international travel
Over larger, long-haul flights, commercial travel can often be cumbersome, time-consuming and inefficient. For clients seeking to alleviate these factors when travelling internationally, the following options have consistently been recognized in media articles as the latest champions of long-range travel:
- Gulfstream G650ER: Passengers looking for comfort, range and high speeds need to look no further than the G650ER that offers a range of 14,000 kilometres with 14 hours of flying time. Coupled with best-in-class cabin altitude of 3,290 feet, and a cabin that is longer and higher than any other ultra long-range private jet, the plane has seating for 19 passengers and can carry up to 103,600 lbs. of luggage. Inside the plane, there is a flexible cabin design with the option to customize the layouts to passenger preferences, handcrafted seats, digital audio/video equipment and porcelain dinnerware for a truly high-class experience.
- Bombardier Global 6000: The closest competitor to the Gulfstream is the Bombardier Global 6000, eponymously named for its ability to fly 13 hours or 6000 nautical miles (11,000 kilometres). Powered with industry-leading technology and performance, the 6000 is designed to provide a smooth ride, complete with wider leather seats, hardwood flooring and ultra-fast digital connectivity. All cabin controls are available at a single click while a large media bay enables passengers to wirelessly watch movies, mirror live streaming or display documents onto HDTV monitors, making it the perfect option for long-haul flights.
- Boeing VIP Dreamliner: As the most expensive option on the private jet charter market, the Dreamliner was originally designed to carry up to 335 passengers and bags. In the private jet version, it can carry up to 40 passengers for a range of 15,000 kilometres (17 hours flying time). The Dreamliner is separated into a master suite with a close en-suite washroom, a spacious main lounge, a guest cabin, and kitchen.
Most luxurious private jet interiors
While private planes have certainly enjoyed the largest resurgence in recent times following the recession in 2008, there are some models that truly stand out even amongst this exclusive set of aircraft that are reputed for luxury and resplendence. Some of the latest, most expensive, and notable ones include:
- Boeing 747–8 Intercontinental BBJ: As the most expensive plane in the world, the 747–8 Intercontinental BBJ has approximately 4,800 square feet of space with a full office, bedroom and grand dining room, which can further be transformed into a corporate boardroom based on the passengers’ usage needs. As far as luxurious interiors go, the Dreamliner is headlined as the “Queen of the Skies” with a $403 million price, dazzling passengers with gorgeous interiors complete with wide, leather seating, and a breathtaking design that can be configured into the passenger’s preferences.
- Boeing 757: The plane probably holds a place in recent public memory as President Donald Trump’s personal air travel vehicle of choice after he bought it for approximately $100 million from Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen in 2011. Powered with Rolls-Royce RB211 turbofan engines, the plane has a silk-lined master bedroom, master bathroom with 24-karat gold features, big-screen entertainment with leather seats, dining room, private guest room, 2 bedrooms, galley and main lounge — all features that serve to exemplify the palatial aura.
Which is the best private jet to buy?
Due to the increased popularity of charter flying and an undeniable asset appeal, private planes have attracted a range of long-term investors who seek to leverage its demand from high net-worth individuals and/or other flying enthusiasts. However, private jets are multi-million dollar prospects from an up-front capital outlay perspective with that must be managed carefully. As such, a premium is placed on value retention and durability over the life of the plane.
- Cessna Citation family planes: In the private jet market, Cessna planes have a reputation for being workhorses. In a study conducted by AVBuyer in 2015, three Cessna planes (CJ3, CJ2+ and CJ1+) ranked in the top 10 private jets that had the lowest depreciation (assuming standardized policy) over 10 years. It speaks to the resilience and longevity of the planes across different versions. However, beyond their operational excellence, Citation jets also fulfill a key need for prospective private jet owners. By fulfilling a popular goal to have a private jet that is still within affordable price parameters, the Cessna family of planes the preferred choice of many corporate houses and “newly-rich” business executives.
- Gulfstream G550: A new G550 is worth approximately $61.5 million depending on configurations. In the same study mentioned above, it achieved 10-year depreciation of 35% i.e. 65% price retention after 10 years. As the most successful model in Gulfstream history, the aircraft is equipped for long-range flights, with annual costs of $2.85 million equating to a per hour cost of $7,135 (assuming 400 flight hours).
- Embraer Lineage 1000E: With a $53 million price tag, the Embraer 1000 and 1000E version pack a punch with its overall offering. In the ultra-large segment, it offers the lowest cabin altitude with a maximum range of 4,500 nautical miles that enables it to go from London to the US east coast, Riyadh from Beijing and Lima from Los Angeles. It is also for this reason that it is a popular choice amongst buyers from the Middle East.
Most luxurious & fastest private jets in the world
Users of private planes primarily value three things: comfort, convenience and time. As such, it is pertinent to explore the aircraft that provide luxury matched with speed for truly exclusive experiences tailored towards discerning travellers:
- Dassault Falcon 900B ($45 million): The fuselage of the Dassault Falcon 900 is built from a combination of materials including Kevlar, titanium and carbon fiber allowing the jet to weigh significantly lower than other in-class twinjets. This then translates into significant fuel economy and a top speed of 644 miles per hour with a range of 4,598 miles. Equally impressive on the interior, the 900B carries on the Dassault Falcon tradition of spacious cabins, leather interiors and quality craftsmanship to provide an unparalleled luxury flight that delivers passengers refreshed and on time to their destinations.
- Bombardier Global 7500 ($73 million): In December 2018, the G7000 entered the markets and consolidated its place as one of the fastest private jets in the world with a top speed of 650 miles per hour. In 2020, the aircraft’s cabin then won the Red Dot Design Award for its clean aesthetics, viewing windows and leather interiors. At an impressive range of 7,700 nautical miles, this flight coalesces luxury and speed like no other.
Best private jet trips
As private jets have proliferated in popularity, there has been a good level of interest in rentals for milestone birthdays, large celebrations and other milestone moments in people’s life. From a leisure perspective, some of the most popular private jet destinations include:
- Rome and Paris: In Europe, Rome and Paris remain tourism hotspots frequented by people from all over the world. In recent times, airport statistics have showed accelerated inbound activity from private planes in these two destinations. Offering a delectable range of historically significant attractions, natural beauty, and cultural appeal, these two cities encourage big-ticket purchases by offering excellent infrastructure to accommodate private flying and value for money over the duration of the stay.
- Las Vegas: The social scene of the American city is legendary the world over, and has been crystallized over the past few decades via media articles and Hollywood. It is no wonder then that Las Vegas ranks as amongst the go-to places — particularly amongst the younger demographic — for luxurious social gatherings and life events.
There’s a wide choice of aircraft available for on-demand private jet charter, from small light ‘air taxis’, to midsize and large cabin jets — and even supersize VIP airliner conversions at the very top of the market.
In the middle are the aircraft that are chartered most often, and here are the most popular aircraft models chosen by our clients .
1) Nextant 400XTi
Why fly? Perfect for flights of 2–3 hours, the Nextant 400XTi is fast, modern and spacious for a small jet — seating 6 and with a private lavatory onboard.
This aircraft is very well-priced for flights in Europe, so with almost half of our global flight activity on small jets last year (in line with the market overall), it’s no surprise that it was our clients’ #1 choice.
How much does a typical flight cost? A one-way flight such as Paris to Nice starts from around €6,000.
2) Cessna Citation XLS
Why fly? Once the world’s best-selling private jet, this medium jet model comes as the original Citation XL, and newer Citation XLS and XLS+ variants. For flights of 3–4 hours and groups of up to 8 people, it’s comfortable, well-priced and widely-available in the charter market.
How much does a typical flight cost? A one-way flight from London to Rome starts from around €16,000.
3) Embraer Legacy 600
Why fly? The Embraer Legacy 600 is an impressive, 13-seater jet, offering plenty of space and comfort for larger groups and excellent luggage capacity. Its flight range of 3,250nm makes it capable of longer European trips of up to several hours.
PrivateFly offers this aircraft at exclusive fixed prices on key routes in Europe in our City Pairs offer. Which has helped to make it our most popular large cabin jet in 2019.
How much does a typical flight cost? In our City Pairs offer, a one-way flight between London and Ibiza is fixed at €21,200. Other City Pairs routes include Paris to Milan for €14,500. Or contact our team for an on-demand charter for any other routes.
4) Cessna Citation CJ2
Why fly? Cessna’s 6-seater CJ2 is one of its popular Citation Jet models. No longer manufactured, it nevertheless remains popular in the charter market both in Europe and the US, due to its cost-effective pricing for short private charter flights, combined with Cessna’s reputation for reliability.
How much does a typical flight cost? A one-way flight from London to Malaga starts from around €13,000.
5) Citation Mustang
Why fly? This ‘air taxi’ VLJ (Very Light Jet) Citation Mustang is a popular entry-point aircraft for a couple or small group, on a short flight of 1–2 hours. Cessna are no longer manufacturing them as new (it was replaced by the Citation M2), but the Mustang remains widely-available in the charter market.
How much does a typical flight cost? A one-way flight from London to Guernsey starts from around €6,000.
6) Embraer Phenom 300
Why fly? Bridging the gap between VLJs and medium jets, the bestselling 7-seat Embraer Phenom 300 has good charter availability in both Europe and the US. A firm client favourite, it offers flat bed seating for excellent cabin comfort.
How much does a typical flight cost? A one-way flight from London to Paris starts from around €6,900.
7) Embraer Phenom 100
Why fly? Another 4-seater VLJ, the Phenom 100 is an alternative to the Citation Mustang — offering a sleek BMW-designed interior, a private lavatory and good luggage space.
How much does a typical flight cost? A one-way flight from Paris to Geneva starts from around €5,000.
8) Cessna Citation Bravo
Why fly? The Citation Bravo is another Cessna model that remains available and well-priced in the charter market. Seating up to 8, it is particularly popular in the US, with cost-effective pricing for many shorter route pairings.
How much does a typical flight cost? A one-way flight from LA to Palm Springs starts from around $7,800.
9) Cessna Citation CJ3
Why fly? The Citation CJ3 is one of the later Citation Jet models and is still manufactured by Cessna in its CJ3+ variant. With 14 windows and a modern cabin, it’s a great choice for short flights, for up to 6 passengers.
How much does a typical flight cost? A one-way flight from London to Brussels starts from around €7,000.
10) Cessna Citation Ultra
Why fly? Like the Bravo, the Citation Ultra is another established Cessna Citation model that remains popular, particularly in the US. Seating up to 8 people, it can be a cost-effective choice for flights of 2–3 hours.
How much does a typical flight cost? A one-way flight from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta starts from around $10,500.
There’s no denying that flying commercial, even if it’s in business or first, can be a chore. From queues and delays to the ever-growing list of restrictions, it can be exhausting and exasperating at the best of times, but particularly when it’s for business. With 1.4 million business trips occurring every day in the US alone, and corporate travel accounting for A$1.7 trillion of global spending, it’s not all that surprising that private aviation is on the rise.
According to Knight Frank’s The Wealth Report, there’s been a discernible increase in private jet ownership over the past 10 years, with last year alone seeing a 3% increase in North America (with 13,775 private jets currently in operation) and a four per cent rise (1,229 private jets) in Asia–Pacific. This coincides with the fact that the mega-rich are getting richer. In the Jet Traveller Report , Wealth-X estimates that the population of UHNWIs in the US rose 46 per cent to reach 73,000 individuals with upwards of US$30 million net worth.
While jet ownership doesn’t come cheap (it costs between A$950,000 to A$5.4 million per year), for cash-rich, time-poor business travellers looking to skip airport queues, conduct meetings in the air, and fly at a moment’s notice, a private jet could be a worthwhile investment.
If you’re in a position to invest, here are the largest, fastest and most luxurious private planes on the market right now.
Airbus ACJ319neo Infinito
A luxe collaboration between Airbus Corporate Jets and Italian supercar maker Automobili Pagani, this jet is the winged equivalent of a top-down convertible supercar. Marrying art and ultra-modern technology, the ACJ319neo Infinito’s leather, wood and carbon-fibre cabin includes a bedroom, bathroom, cinema, dining area and lounge. But its most extravagant feature is its innovative ‘sky ceiling’, which can bring a live view of the sky above the aircraft into the cabin, or display other images, while hurtling through the air at up to 0.82 the speed of sound.
Price POA (the standard Airbus ACJ319 neo costs A$135 million, excluding the cost of the Infinito interior); Passenger capacity 8
Embraer Lineage 1000E
To say this ultra-large luxury private jet is customisable would be a grand understatement. The team at Embraer Executive Jets offer thousands of combinations for the model’s 74 square metres of living space and five interior zones, allowing clients to create their personalised aerial home away from home. This includes a light and airy window-filled cabin with a 42-inch television, dining room and lounge, and a queen bedroom with en suite, complete with the industry’s largest shower with a breathtaking view.
Price A$67 million| US$53 million | €43 million Passenger capacity 19
Striking a perfect balance between speed, agility and comfort, the all-new Gulfstream G500 can travel up to 9,260 kilometres at 0.85 the speed of sound — easily making the trip non-stop from Hong Kong to New York. Designed with input from Gulfstream clients, the deluxe cabin features a sleek marble bathroom and custom seating, sleeping eight and accommodating 19 when configured in a high capacity layout.
Price A$60 million| US$44.5 million | €38.2 million Passenger capacity 19
Bombardier Global 7500
A reflection of its extended length and longer endurance, the iconic Bombardier Global 7000 has been rebranded as the Global 7500 — becoming the world’s largest and longest private jet. Inside its 39-metre body are four spacious living areas that offer limitless possibilities for personalisation, including a fully equipped kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and entertainment lounge. While the first eight planes will make their debut in 2019, it’s no wonder there’s a waiting list until 2021.
Price A$86.4 million| US$64 | €55 million Passenger capacity 19
An ode to New York’s Art Deco era, the sophisticated Embraer Manhattan airship looks like something straight out of The Great Gatsby. A distinctive metallic mural of the Manhattan skyline greets guests at the entry while rich mahogany wood panels, and brass and gold finishings flow through the cabin. From the luxury lounge to the iconic Cloud Club bar and the Crystal Room dining area, this private vehicle provides a sky-high escape to 1920s decadence.
Price A$111.8 million| US$83 million | €71.2 million Passenger capacity 19
Dassault Aviation Falcon 6X
The world’s first ultra-wide body business jet, the Dassault Aviation Falcon 6X, is the faster and more agile, spacious and stylish successor of the long-awaited 5X. With a light, contemporary cabin fit with 29 extra-large windows and a skylight, the new jet reaches speeds up to Mach 0.90 and travels more than 10,000 kilometres nonstop — connecting passengers between Los Angeles and Geneva, Beijing and San Francisco, or Moscow and Singapore in a single jaunt.
Price A$63.4 million| US$47 million | €40.3 million Passenger capacity 16
The only luxury aircraft combining the versatility of a turboprop with the cabin size of a medium-light jet and the performance of a light plane, this Swiss masterpiece is in a league of its own. Capable of an off-road landing with outstanding short-field performance and a large cargo door, the Pilatus PC-24 will take you anywhere you need to go. Both luxury comfort and functionality are evident throughout its generous interior, which feels much like a penthouse in the sky.
Price A$12 million| US$8.9 million | €7.6 million Passenger capacity 11
Private Charter Aircraft
We have access to 7000+ private aircraft. Every aircraft and private jet operator is accredited for safety and VIP service levels. Our expert team can find the best available price for your private jet hire on the most suitable private aircraft. For sake of convenience, we have divided the private charters into the following categories
- Small Props.
- Small Jets.
- Medium Jets.
- Long Range Jets.
- Regional Airliners.
- Long Airliners.
Small Prop Aircraft
Propeller Aircraft are the most economical choice for short to mid-range trips. While operating in and out of regional airports with short runways, propeller aircraft can cruise at speeds of 300 knots and non-stop ranges of about 1,500 miles, with an average flight duration of approximately 3 hours.
GA8 Airvan- Seats :7, Speed :118 kts, Range :730 nm, Price per hour :£1 000.
Diamond Twin Star- Seats :3, Speed :132 kts, Range :1129 nm, Price per hour :£430.
An 2- Seats :12, Speed :135 kts, Range :485 nm, Price per hour :£2 000
Cessna 206- Seats :5, Speed :142 kts, Range :700 nm, Price per hour :£350
Beech Queen Air B80 — Seats :6, Speed :144 kts, Range :1055 nm, Price per hour :£1 000
Cessna 182- Seats :3, Speed :145 kts, Range :500 nm, Price per hour :£500
Seats :3Speed :150 ktsRange :1049 nmPrice per hour :£850
Seats :2Speed :150 ktsRange :669 nmPrice per hour :£2 057
Seats :8Speed :160 ktsRange :728 nmPrice per hour :£1 500
Seats :6Speed :160 ktsRange :660 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Seats :4Speed :160 ktsRange :1150 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Beech BE76 Duchess
Seats :3Speed :160 ktsRange :711 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Seats :17Speed :165 ktsRange :1300 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Piper PA44 Seminole
Seats :3Speed :168 ktsRange :820 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Seats :16Speed :170 ktsRange :820 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Piper PA27 Aztec
Seats :5Speed :170 ktsRange :970 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Seats :32Speed :170 ktsRange :350 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
BN-2T Turbine Islander
Seats :9Speed :170 ktsRange :1000 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Cessna C208 Grand Caravan
Seats :10Speed :170 ktsRange :960 nmPrice per hour :£1 116
PAC 750 XL
Seats :9Speed :170 ktsRange :580 nmPrice per hour :£853
Piper PA32 Saratoga
Seats :4Speed :170 ktsRange :900 nmPrice per hour :£422
Cessna C208 Caravan
Seats :9Speed :171 ktsRange :970 nmPrice per hour :£1 100
Seats :5Speed :172 ktsRange :1300 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Piper PA34 Seneca
Seats :5Speed :174 ktsRange :826 nmPrice per hour :£1 200
Partenavia P68 Victor
Seats :5Speed :174 ktsRange :590 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Seats :5Speed :174 ktsRange :1283 nmPrice per hour :£500
Seats :4Speed :175 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Seats :6Speed :176 ktsRange :920 nmPrice per hour :£1 200
Beech BE60 Duke
Seats :4Speed :180 ktsRange :1015 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
De Havilland Dove
Seats :8Speed :180 ktsRange :1200 nmPrice per hour :£700
Seats :12Speed :180 ktsRange :1050 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Cessna F406 Caravan II
Seats :12Speed :180 ktsRange :1150 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Seats :5Speed :180 ktsRange :845 nmPrice per hour :NA
Piper PA23 Apache
Seats :5Speed :183 ktsRange :660 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Cessna T303 Crusader
Seats :5Speed :190 ktsRange :895 nmPrice per hour :£1 200
Piper PA31 Navajo Chieftain
Seats :7Speed :195 ktsRange :1210 nmPrice per hour :£1 150
Seats :8Speed :195 ktsRange :1250 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Piper PA31 Navajo
Seats :7Speed :200 ktsRange :1300 nmPrice per hour :£1 200
PZL M-20 Mewa
Seats :5Speed :200 ktsRange :1300 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Seats :5Speed :205 ktsRange :1100 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Cessna C421C Golden Eagle
Seats :8Speed :205 ktsRange :1100 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Beech BE55 Baron
Seats :5Speed :205 ktsRange :860 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Seats :5Speed :207 ktsRange :676 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Cessna C404 Titan
Seats :8Speed :210 ktsRange :1840 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Cessna C414 Chancellor
Seats :7Speed :210 ktsRange :1031 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Beech BE90 King Air
Seats :6Speed :210 ktsRange :1040 nmPrice per hour :£1 050
Seats :12Speed :210 ktsRange :700 nmPrice per hour :£5 500
Seats :19Speed :210 ktsRange :400 nmPrice per hour :£2 900
Piper PA46R Matrix
Seats :4Speed :210 ktsRange :1343 nmPrice per hour :£465
AVIATOR TP 600
Seats :8Speed :215 ktsRange :720 nmPrice per hour :£1 450
Piper PA46T Meridian
Seats :5Speed :220 ktsRange :1000 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Seats :5Speed :220 ktsRange :892 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Cessna C441 Conquest II
Seats :8Speed :225 ktsRange :2060 nmPrice per hour :£1 046
Seats :6Speed :225 ktsRange :1290 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Cessna C401 / C402 / C411
Seats :7Speed :225 ktsRange :1200 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Beech BE200 Super King Air
Seats :8Speed :226 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£1 150
Beech BE300 Super King Air
Seats :8Speed :226 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£1 350
Piper PA31T Cheyenne I/II
Seats :7Speed :230 ktsRange :1400 nmPrice per hour :£1 100
Piper PA60 / Aerostar
Seats :5Speed :230 ktsRange :890 nmPrice per hour :£1 750
Piper PA42T Cheyenne III/IV
Seats :8Speed :230 ktsRange :1400 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Turbo Commander 680
Seats :10Speed :235 ktsRange :2080 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Cessna 400 Corvalis
Seats :3Speed :235 ktsRange :1250 nmPrice per hour :£450
Piper PA61 / Aerostar 601P
Seats :5Speed :237 ktsRange :847 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Seats :5Speed :240 ktsRange :1075 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Cessna C425 Corsair / Conquest I
Seats :7Speed :240 ktsRange :1300 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
EMB 121 Xingu
Seats :9Speed :251 ktsRange :1230 nmPrice per hour :£2 500
Beech BE100 King Air
Seats :7Speed :265 ktsRange :1325 nmPrice per hour :£1 050
Mitsubishi MU-2 Marquise
Seats :9Speed :268 ktsRange :1395 nmPrice per hour :£1 000
Seats :7Speed :270 ktsRange :1040 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Seats :19Speed :278 ktsRange :1150 nmPrice per hour :NA
Beech BE350 KingAir
Seats :8Speed :282 ktsRange :2678 nmPrice per hour :£1 450
Piaggio P180 Avanti
Seats :6Speed :285 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£1 750
Seats :6Speed :285 ktsRange :1845 nmPrice per hour :£1 258
Seats :6Speed :320 ktsRange :1410 nmPrice per hour :£3 622
Seats :6Speed :326 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£1 200
Light jets are the ideal choice for short to mid-range city hops. With average cruising speeds of 400 knots and non-stop ranges of approximately 1700 miles, light jets can travel further and faster than turboprop driven aircraft, whilst maintaining high levels of efficiency.
Seats :3Speed :250 ktsRange :1300 nmPrice per hour :£1 700
Cessna 510 Mustang
Seats :4Speed :330 ktsRange :1050 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Cessna C550 Citation II / IISP / S
Seats :7Speed :335 ktsRange :1739 nmPrice per hour :£1 801
Cessna Citation I
Seats :6Speed :348 ktsRange :1000 nmPrice per hour :£1 550
Cessna C550 Citation Bravo
Seats :7Speed :350 ktsRange :1780 nmPrice per hour :£2 093
Cessna C560 Citation V
Seats :7Speed :370 ktsRange :1920 nmPrice per hour :£2 502
Seats :4Speed :375 ktsRange :900 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Cessna C525 Citation
Seats :5Speed :380 ktsRange :1000 nmPrice per hour :£1 883
Cessna C560 Citation Encore
Seats :7Speed :380 ktsRange :1700 nmPrice per hour :£2 700
Embraer Phenom 100
Seats :4Speed :380 ktsRange :1078 nmPrice per hour :£2 100
Cessna C525 Citation CJ1
Seats :5Speed :381 ktsRange :1050 nmPrice per hour :£2 047
Cessna C525 Citation CJ2
Seats :6Speed :389 ktsRange :1400 nmPrice per hour :£2 047
Cessna C525 Citation CJ3
Seats :6Speed :389 ktsRange :1488 nmPrice per hour :£2 138
Seats :6Speed :392 ktsRange :1400 nmPrice per hour :£2 326
Seats :6Speed :400 ktsRange :1200 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Falcon 10 / 100
Seats :7Speed :404 ktsRange :1600 nmPrice per hour :£3 600
Cessna Citation M2
Seats :5Speed :404 ktsRange :1580 nmPrice per hour :£1 850
Cessna Citation CJ2+
Seats :7Speed :404 ktsRange :1781 nmPrice per hour :£2 045
Learjet 24 / 25
Seats :6Speed :418 ktsRange :1430 nmPrice per hour :£2 500
Seats :7Speed :418 ktsRange :1455 nmPrice per hour :£2 047
Seats :7Speed :418 ktsRange :1900 nmPrice per hour :£2 718
Seats :6Speed :418 ktsRange :2000 nmPrice per hour :£2 700
Seats :7Speed :420 ktsRange :1400 nmPrice per hour :£2 830
Beech 390 Premier 1
Seats :6Speed :420 ktsRange :1200 nmPrice per hour :£2 051
Seats :4Speed :420 ktsRange :1180 nmPrice per hour :£2 007
Seats :7Speed :430 ktsRange :1960 nmPrice per hour :£2 319
Embraer Phenom 300
Seats :7Speed :450 ktsRange :1800 nmPrice per hour :£2 350
Cessna C525 Citation CJ4
Seats :7Speed :453 ktsRange :2002 nmPrice per hour :£2 300
Seats :6Speed :455 ktsRange :2300 nmPrice per hour :£3 100
Seats :7Speed :471 ktsRange :2003 nmPrice per hour :£2 350
Medium jets (also known as mid-sized jets) are the most popular category of private jets and provide a cost-effective option for flights of up to 4 hours, for up to 8 passengers.
Cruising at speeds of up to 450–500 knots, medium jets offer a flight range of between 1000 and 3000 nm.
For short journeys, mid-sized private jet aircraft provide an upgraded experience from small jets, offering greater cabin comfort and facilities; extra luggage space; and a faster journey time.
Seats :8Speed :400 ktsRange :1090 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Seats :8Speed :402 ktsRange :1960 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Seats :8Speed :405 ktsRange :1800 nmPrice per hour :£2 741
Falcon 20 / 200
Seats :9Speed :405 ktsRange :2310 nmPrice per hour :£3 400
Seats :8Speed :407 ktsRange :1800 nmPrice per hour :£3 200
Seats :8Speed :410 ktsRange :1700 nmPrice per hour :£3 442
Seats :9Speed :415 ktsRange :1800 nmPrice per hour :£3 500
Seats :8Speed :420 ktsRange :1800 nmPrice per hour :£2 684
Falcon 50 / 50EX
Seats :9Speed :420 ktsRange :3223 nmPrice per hour :£4 250
Seats :8Speed :420 ktsRange :1850 nmPrice per hour :£2 684
Learjet 40 / 40XR
Seats :6Speed :425 ktsRange :1824 nmPrice per hour :£2 355
Seats :7Speed :427 ktsRange :1390 nmPrice per hour :£3 500
Seats :8Speed :428 ktsRange :2643 nmPrice per hour :£3 533
Seats :8Speed :430 ktsRange :1900 nmPrice per hour :£2 977
Seats :8Speed :430 ktsRange :2400 nmPrice per hour :£3 200
Seats :9Speed :430 ktsRange :2000 nmPrice per hour :£2 918
Seats :8Speed :432 ktsRange :2060 nmPrice per hour :£2 500
Seats :8Speed :435 ktsRange :1713 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Seats :8Speed :437 ktsRange :1562 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Seats :9Speed :440 ktsRange :2500 nmPrice per hour :£3 200
Seats :8Speed :440 ktsRange :2850 nmPrice per hour :£3 200
Seats :7Speed :440 ktsRange :2035 nmPrice per hour :£4 000
Learjet 45 / 45XR
Seats :8Speed :445 ktsRange :2000 nmPrice per hour :£2 989
Seats :7Speed :447 ktsRange :2100 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Seats :7Speed :447 ktsRange :2200 nmPrice per hour :£3 139
Seats :8Speed :447 ktsRange :2540 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Seats :8Speed :459 ktsRange :3000 nmPrice per hour :£3 400
Sabreliner 60 / 65
Seats :7Speed :465 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Seats :7Speed :470 ktsRange :1400 nmPrice per hour :£4 000
Seats :8Speed :500 ktsRange :2904 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Long Range Jet
Long Range Jet aircraft optimally blend comfort, performance and economy for medium length to long range flights. Cruising at speeds over 450 knots and a non-stop range of over 5000 miles, these jets travel further, faster and with more comfort than any other private jet aircraft.
Avro Business Jet
Seats :46Speed :400 ktsRange :1280 nmPrice per hour :£10 000
Dornier Executive 328JET
Seats :15Speed :405 ktsRange :2000 nmPrice per hour :£6 550
Seats :13Speed :410 ktsRange :3650 nmPrice per hour :£4 333
Seats :13Speed :420 ktsRange :3900 nmPrice per hour :£5 300
Seats :11Speed :424 ktsRange :3200 nmPrice per hour :£4 103
Seats :10Speed :424 ktsRange :4077 nmPrice per hour :£4 732
Seats :58Speed :430 ktsRange :2800 nmPrice per hour :£12 500
Seats :10Speed :430 ktsRange :2975 nmPrice per hour :£4 500
Falcon 2000EX EASy
Seats :10Speed :431 ktsRange :3828 nmPrice per hour :£4 228
Seats :10Speed :432 ktsRange :2800 nmPrice per hour :£4 004
Seats :13Speed :440 ktsRange :4200 nmPrice per hour :£4 732
Seats :10Speed :441 ktsRange :4000 nmPrice per hour :£5 396
Seats :13Speed :442 ktsRange :3650 nmPrice per hour :£4 245
Falcon 900 / 900EX
Seats :13Speed :447 ktsRange :3800 nmPrice per hour :£4 931
Seats :13Speed :447 ktsRange :3800 nmPrice per hour :£4 931
Seats :18Speed :450 ktsRange :3800 nmPrice per hour :£14 000
Boeing 727 Executive
Seats :19Speed :450 ktsRange :3900 nmPrice per hour :£10 000
Boeing Business Jet — BBJ
Seats :30Speed :450 ktsRange :6141 nmPrice per hour :£15 000
Seats :13Speed :450 ktsRange :3250 nmPrice per hour :£4 504
Airbus 319 Corporate Jet
Seats :30Speed :450 ktsRange :5900 nmPrice per hour :£16 000
Seats :8Speed :453 ktsRange :3535 nmPrice per hour :£4 368
Seats :12Speed :455 ktsRange :4000 nmPrice per hour :£4 840
Seats :8Speed :459 ktsRange :3100 nmPrice per hour :£4 251
Seats :16Speed :459 ktsRange :2292 nmPrice per hour :£4 274
Seats :14Speed :459 ktsRange :6250 nmPrice per hour :£5 187
Seats :13Speed :459 ktsRange :4200 nmPrice per hour :£4 958
Seats :10Speed :459 ktsRange :4077 nmPrice per hour :£4 800
Seats :8Speed :460 ktsRange :3200 nmPrice per hour :£4 300
Seats :8Speed :466 ktsRange :3400 nmPrice per hour :£3 300
Seats :12Speed :466 ktsRange :4000 nmPrice per hour :£5 500
Seats :9Speed :470 ktsRange :3390 nmPrice per hour :£4 700
Seats :16Speed :471 ktsRange :2028 nmPrice per hour :£4 350
Embraer Lineage 1000
Seats :16Speed :472 ktsRange :4600 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
Cessna C750 Citation X
Seats :8Speed :475 ktsRange :3430 nmPrice per hour :£4 500
Seats :13Speed :475 ktsRange :6450 nmPrice per hour :£9 271
Seats :13Speed :480 ktsRange :5950 nmPrice per hour :£5 432
Seats :8Speed :482 ktsRange :3400 nmPrice per hour :£4 486
Seats :8Speed :482 ktsRange :3600 nmPrice per hour :£5 596
Cessna Citation Longitude
Seats :12Speed :483 ktsRange :3500 nmPrice per hour :£3 200
Seats :14Speed :488 ktsRange :3800 nmPrice per hour :£4 250
Seats :12Speed :488 ktsRange :4350 nmPrice per hour :£4 800
Seats :14Speed :488 ktsRange :5200 nmPrice per hour :£12 500
Seats :15Speed :488 ktsRange :7500 nmPrice per hour :£12 000
Seats :12Speed :500 ktsRange :3486 nmPrice per hour :£4 400
Seats :15Speed :500 ktsRange :6750 nmPrice per hour :£5 556
Bombardier Global 5000
Seats :13Speed :511 ktsRange :4724 nmPrice per hour :£5 500
Bombardier Global Express
Seats :12Speed :511 ktsRange :5320 nmPrice per hour :£5 641
Bombardier Global Express XRS
Seats :14Speed :511 ktsRange :6055 nmPrice per hour :£5 650
Bombardier Global 6000
Seats :14Speed :511 ktsRange :6055 nmPrice per hour :£5 650
Bombardier Global 7500
Seats :16Speed :530 ktsRange :7700 nmPrice per hour :£13 000
Seats :14Speed :595 ktsRange :5200 nmPrice per hour :£8 519
Regional Airliners are often the most economical private jet aircraft on a cost per seat basis, with some coming closest of any private aircraft to a comparison with airline prices. They can vary widely in flight range and size, seating between 15 and 150 people.
Private airliner charter is popular for corporate travel, sports events and large group special occasions, such as weddings. So the whole group can travel together seamlessly, on a bespoke itinerary.
Seats :18Speed :190 ktsRange :736 nmPrice per hour :£4 000
Seats :30Speed :190 ktsRange :460 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Let 410 / Let 420
Seats :19Speed :195 ktsRange :295 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :24Speed :200 ktsRange :750 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
EMB 110 Bandeirante
Seats :19Speed :210 ktsRange :800 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :39Speed :210 ktsRange :400 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
De Havilland DHC-6 Twin Otter
Seats :20Speed :210 ktsRange :700 nmPrice per hour :£1 994
De Havilland DHC-7
Seats :54Speed :215 ktsRange :1170 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :50Speed :230 ktsRange :1600 nmPrice per hour :£8 600
Seats :52Speed :240 ktsRange :1300 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :40Speed :240 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£8 600
Seats :44Speed :240 ktsRange :860 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
Seats :58Speed :240 ktsRange :1100 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :19Speed :245 ktsRange :560 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :19Speed :248 ktsRange :900 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Seats :50Speed :250 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :60Speed :260 ktsRange :935 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Jetstream 31 / 32
Seats :19Speed :264 ktsRange :750 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :68Speed :270 ktsRange :620 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
De Havilland DHC-8 100/200
Seats :40Speed :270 ktsRange :1100 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :74Speed :280 ktsRange :910 nmPrice per hour :£4 400
Seats :37Speed :280 ktsRange :870 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :19Speed :283 ktsRange :700 nmPrice per hour :£3 000
De Havilland DHC-8 300
Seats :56Speed :285 ktsRange :700 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :29Speed :295 ktsRange :775 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :18Speed :300 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£2 500
Seats :50Speed :300 ktsRange :900 nmPrice per hour :£3 700
EMB 120 Brasilia
Seats :30Speed :300 ktsRange :850 nmPrice per hour :£2 000
Seats :33Speed :320 ktsRange :900 nmPrice per hour :£3 446
De Havilland DHC-8 400
Seats :78Speed :350 ktsRange :1400 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
BA146–300 / Avro RJ100
Seats :128Speed :360 ktsRange :1490 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :58Speed :360 ktsRange :1000 nmPrice per hour :£5 000
Seats :34Speed :360 ktsRange :900 nmPrice per hour :£4 510
BA146–200 / Avro RJ85
Seats :112Speed :380 ktsRange :1600 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :68Speed :380 ktsRange :1160 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
Seats :52Speed :380 ktsRange :1890 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
Seats :32Speed :400 ktsRange :970 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :96Speed :405 ktsRange :1650 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :82Speed :412 ktsRange :1660 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Canadair Regional Jet CRJ200
Seats :50Speed :414 ktsRange :1645 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
Seats :50Speed :420 ktsRange :1600 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
Seats :117Speed :438 ktsRange :1920 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :109Speed :441 ktsRange :1550 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Canadair Regional Jet CRJ750
Seats :75Speed :447 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
Seats :52Speed :450 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Canadair Regional Jet CRJ700
Seats :78Speed :459 ktsRange :1700 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :70Speed :461 ktsRange :1800 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
Seats :108Speed :461 ktsRange :1800 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :78Speed :461 ktsRange :1800 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :98Speed :461 ktsRange :1800 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :79Speed :465 ktsRange :1600 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :35Speed :470 ktsRange :1700 nmPrice per hour :£8 076
Seats :85Speed :470 ktsRange :1200 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :70Speed :470 ktsRange :1906 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
Canadair Regional Jet CRJ900
Seats :90Speed :475 ktsRange :1400 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
Large airliners can be chartered for private use. Removing the hassle of transporting large numbers of clients and employees through public airport terminals.
Seats :130Speed :400 ktsRange :2300 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :120Speed :400 ktsRange :1200 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
Seats :149Speed :400 ktsRange :2685 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :170Speed :400 ktsRange :2500 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :149Speed :400 ktsRange :2550 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :250Speed :400 ktsRange :3395 nmPrice per hour :£9 500
Seats :450Speed :400 ktsRange :6600 nmPrice per hour :£13 000
Seats :262Speed :400 ktsRange :6195 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
Seats :130Speed :405 ktsRange :2500 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
McDonnell Douglas MD82
Seats :172Speed :405 ktsRange :1900 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :280Speed :405 ktsRange :5620 nmPrice per hour :£10 000
Seats :450Speed :410 ktsRange :7260 nmPrice per hour :£16 000
Seats :180Speed :410 ktsRange :2325 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
Seats :430Speed :410 ktsRange :6015 nmPrice per hour :£16 000
Seats :500Speed :410 ktsRange :8200 nmPrice per hour :£40 000
Seats :130Speed :425 ktsRange :3050 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :270Speed :428 ktsRange :5500 nmPrice per hour :£12 000
Seats :140Speed :430 ktsRange :2800 nmPrice per hour :£10 000
Seats :24Speed :430 ktsRange :1480 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :189Speed :430 ktsRange :3585 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Boeing 767–200 / 200ER
Seats :225Speed :430 ktsRange :6590 nmPrice per hour :£12 000
Seats :300Speed :430 ktsRange :5625 nmPrice per hour :£12 000
Seats :240Speed :435 ktsRange :4350 nmPrice per hour :£10 234
McDonnell Douglas MD83
Seats :172Speed :438 ktsRange :2200 nmPrice per hour :£8 149
Seats :210Speed :438 ktsRange :3930 nmPrice per hour :£9 968
McDonnell Douglas MD87
Seats :130Speed :438 ktsRange :3437 nmPrice per hour :£8 248
Seats :180Speed :440 ktsRange :3500 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
McDonnell Douglas DC9–30
Seats :115Speed :443 ktsRange :1670 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
Seats :255Speed :447 ktsRange :4160 nmPrice per hour :£10 000
Seats :212Speed :459 ktsRange :2591 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
Seats :189Speed :467 ktsRange :2370 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
Seats :330Speed :470 ktsRange :7100 nmPrice per hour :£9 500
McDonnell Douglas MD90
Seats :172Speed :470 ktsRange :2200 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
McDonnell Douglas DC8
Seats :259Speed :470 ktsRange :4000 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :129Speed :470 ktsRange :1500 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Seats :145Speed :470 ktsRange :1830 nmPrice per hour :£8 000
Lockheed Tristar 500
Seats :220Speed :481 ktsRange :5297 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :400Speed :490 ktsRange :8500 nmPrice per hour :£18 000
Seats :420Speed :490 ktsRange :7500 nmPrice per hour :£20 000
Boeing 787–8 Dreamliner
Seats :40Speed :490 ktsRange :14000 nmPrice per hour :£13 000
McDonnell Douglas DC9–50
Seats :139Speed :500 ktsRange :1795 nmPrice per hour :£7 000
McDonnell Douglas DC10
Seats :300Speed :505 ktsRange :4000 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Seats :189Speed :511 ktsRange :3200 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
Seats :280Speed :512 ktsRange :1944 nmPrice per hour :£9 000
Seats :250Speed :526 ktsRange :3680 nmPrice per hour :£8 500
Boeing 777–200 / 200LR
Seats :400Speed :535 ktsRange :7700 nmPrice per hour :£14 000
McDonnell Douglas MD11
Seats :310Speed :542 ktsRange :7240 nmPrice per hour :£9 000