Did you know that Kala yuga has already ended, and a new era of enhanced perception is about to begin?
What Lies Ahead as we move from last 62 years of Dwapar Yuga to Treta Yuga and then To Sat Yuga?
Krishna had said that after over 5000 years, there will come a many thousand year period of time that will be fabulous.
- If the ether rises some more, you can know by breath. If you go into the forest, you will see, because your vision is blocked to some extent, after some time, the most significant way of knowing things is by smell. Most animals that live there know things only by smell. Because of such concentrated life energy, the ether is high. Because the ether is high, they do not have to see. If you talk, they will get confused. When the ether is very low, you have to talk all the time — otherwise, people will not get it. Even if you talk, they will not get it. You have to knock and talk continuously to make them get it. The etheric content in the atmosphere determines how sensitive you are in terms of your ability to communicate.
- At the same time, no matter which time, which yuga, which planetary position we are in right now, still, individual human beings can rise above all this. Still, individual human beings can live in a golden time within themselves. Even in the worst of times, the possibility to be well above it is always there for an individual human being.
- There are many things one can do to enhance the ether or create etheric content. This is why Krishna said, in Kala Yuga, which is down there, far away from the Super Sun, the ether will be so low that there is no point in trying to teach them yoga, meditation, mantras, or yantras — they will not get it. Just teach them devotion. Hence he said religion and temples will help. If they are devout, they will generate their own ether. And because of this etheric content in the atmosphere, they will perceive. Devotion is not for the dumb — but even if you are the dumbest, you can still get it.
- Thousands of years ago, they said that as the solar system moves closer to the Super Sun, human intelligence will blossom. As the solar system moves closer, the realization that the whole body and the whole universe are electric structures will come naturally. Right now, we are moving towards Treta Yuga, which is the second best time that can happen in a cycle of yugas.
- Krishna also said that after over 5000 years, there will come a many thousand year period of time that will be fabulous. We will not make it there, but we can set the foundations for it and have the joy of creating an atmosphere for a stretch of thousands of years of golden time upon the planet. This is not all predictions and conjecture — this is based on a deep-rooted understanding about what happens with the human mind in relation to the planet on which we live. We do not only live on this planet — we are the planet. If you do not understand this today, you will understand this when you are buried. The planet understands that you are a part of it — only you think something else of yourself.
Mahabharat — The Story of Every Human Being
- The story begins because you have false ideas about yourself. Mahabharat represents the grand misconception of human beings about life; their sufferings, their rises and falls. It goes on and on, simply because human beings are struggling to come in tune with life. Whatever someone who is in tune with it tries to say, everyone else will misunderstand. Light cannot be put in words, but if you open your eyes, you can see the light. Similarly, if this life that you are opens up, it can feel life, it can become life.
- Life cannot be told. Telling is only to inspire, to de-mesmerize you from your own self-mesmerism. Every human being has hypnotized himself or herself into their own limitations and they believe this is it. If you undo that hypnotism, they will feel fearful because existence is limitless. Therefore, if they are spinning one way, you have to spin them the opposite way for some time for them to feel they are going somewhere.
- The whole Mahabharat is just this effort. No matter what they are doing, everyone thinks they are doing it for the good. Whether it is “my good,” “your good,” someone else’s good, or everyone else’s good — whatever kind of good, everyone thinks they are doing it for the good. But everyone is neither good nor bad, neither right nor wrong — the story just goes on.
- The story is not about a particular person — Mahabharat comes under the classification of Itihasa. In India, there are three categories of great texts: Itihasa, Purana, Veda. Vedas are full of abstract ideas, scientific theories, and explanations for celestial happenings. Puranas are stories of beings who are not human. Itihasa is the story of the human being, not in terms of history, though there is a historic element to it. The facts are rooted in history, but this is the story of every human being — it is about the meaning of your life. Only if it is your story, it can be a process of growth for you.
The Cycle of Four Yugas
- The precession (caused by gradual rotation of the Earth’s axis) of the equinoxes is the period of time that it takes the Earth’s axis to pass through one complete cycle of the zodiac. It takes the planet 72 years to pass through one degree of the zodiac and 25,920 years to complete one full circle of 360 degrees. One half of the journey takes 12,960 years and covers the four yugas. Satya Yuga lasts 5184 years. Treta Yuga lasts 3888 years. Dwapara Yuga lasts 2592 years. Kali Yuga lasts 1296 years. These four yugas taken together come to a total of 12,960 years
- Time is not just a concept that we invented; it is deep-rooted in the system, in the very way we are made. Time — the invisible current behind every story.
- A Yuga Cycle (a.k.a. chatur yuga, maha yuga, etc.) is a cyclic age (epoch) in Hindu cosmology, where eternal time repeats general events. Each cycle lasts for 4,320,000 years (12,000 divine years) and repeats four yugas (dharmic ages): Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dvapara Yuga, and Kali Yuga.
- As a Yuga Cycle progresses through the four yugas, each yuga’s length and humanity’s general moral and physical state within each yuga decrease by one-fourth. Near the end of Kali Yuga, when virtues are at their worst, a cataclysm and a re-establishment of dharma occur to usher in the next cycle’s Satya Yuga.
- And Mahabharat is no exception. Lets understand ancient concept of yugas (eras or ages of time). We find that yugas are not merely measures of time but actually live and tick within the human microcosm, a reflection of the universal macrocosm.
- We set forth powerful meditations to ignite the vital fires in the human system, to make it receptive and synchronize it with this cosmic clockwork. And most surprisingly, we demolish the long-held idea that we presently live in the decadent age of Kala Yuga.Yugas is part of the series Mahabharat.
- One who is not in tune with the Dharma of time he will get crushed and crumpled by the process of life. Life is just a play of time. The ancient sages of this nation the ancient seers and Yogi’s of this region looked at time with enormous attention.
- Our idea of time is essentially because of the way we are connected with the immediate creation around us which is the planet and the solar system.
- You’ll call it night, midnight, day because of the planet spinning. Most human beings are spinning not knowing where they are going.
- Speed of light = 2202 yojanas (1 yojana = 9 miles) in half a nimesha (1 nimesha = 16/75th of a second). So 2202 yojanas x 9 miles x 75/8 = 185.794 miles per second. The distances were measured by simple observation of how the human system and solar system functions together.
- The diameter of the sun x 108 = the distance between the sun and earth. Same as the diameter of the moon x 108 = moon to earth distance. 108 beads in the rosary.
- Today as we sit here we may call this the day/night because the planet is rotating in a few hours we’ll call this midnight in few more hours we will call this day only because the planet is spinning. The spin of the planet and the human body and the human energies and the human possibilities and the human destiny is so deeply entwined if one does not understand the law that counts this if one is not in tune with the Dharma that counts this he will be just spinning eternally. You know if you spin around for some time then you don’t know where you’re going this is the state of most human beings because unknowingly they are spinning with the planet and then they don’t know where they’re going.
- The Surya Siddhanta describes rules to calculate the motions of various planets and the moon relative to various constellations, and calculates the orbits of various astronomical bodies.
- Sage Mamuni Mayan’s Surya Sidhanta which goes back into the quarry of time estimated to be somewhere around 15 to 25 thousand years talks about the speed of light as 2202 yojanas in half a nimesha.
- Brahmarishi Mayan is supposed to have lived over 10,000 years ago in a now-submerged land south of India and then migrated to southern India. He is supposed to have written many mathematical and physical texts at the level of modern science (nuclear physics, etc.) which were not understood by past scholars so they excluded them from the Vedas.
- One yojana according to the modern units of measurement equals nearly nine miles while one nimesh means sixteen by seventy fifth of a second. If you multiply this you get this as the speed of light
- Sage Mamuni Mayan was talking about the speed of light 15,000 years ago and today we have arrived at the same numbers with great difficulty. with all kinds of instrument. This is a simple observation of how the human system and the solar system functions together.
- The distances between the Sun and the planet, the distances between the moon and the planet and the way we rotate and the impact it has all these things have been looked at with great care.
- Right now the diameter of the Sun multiplied by 108 equals the distance between Sun and Earth. This is today’s measurement it goes exactly like that the diameter of the moon multiplied by 108 equals the distance to the earth.
You know why we use 108 beads.
What is important to understand is how the making of the time and the making of the human body are so deeply connected.
Our if planet is round and it has a slightly tilted orbit. If you take this orbit and as it travels as it spins here it forms a circle. To form the circle today we know it takes twenty five thousand nine hundred and twenty years. This is the time taken. This tilt mainly happens because of the gravitational pull of the moon over earth and for it to exert that pressure continuously to get this axis to form circle it takes these many years. And that many years is called as the one cycle of yugas.
Twenty five thousand nine hundred twenty divided by sixty because sixty is the number of minutes sixty is also the number of heartbeats you should have if you are healthy. This will turn out to four thirty two.
432 is a number that comes up in various cultures the North’s culture the ancient Jewish culture the Egyptian culture the Mesopotamian culture.
And very much here is 432 why this 432 is your heart beats 60 times a minute if you are in a state of excitement it may be doing more if you are in good health and in good condition it beats 60 times so 60 times into sixty three thousand six hundred into twenty four will be 86,400 is what it would be if you divide it by two we leave this out it’s again 432. If you count the number of breaths that you are taking per minute if you are not in a state of heavy excitement you’re doing 15 if you are in a state of relaxation it shall be 12.
So considering 15 breaths per minute means multiplied by 60 per hour that is 924 that is 21,600.
There is something called as a nautical mile which is a real mile that means when I say the real mile it has something to do with the planet and the way it is. The others units of measurement that we have created has something to do with the ease with which we can calculate. So one nautical mile literally means, you know there are 360 degrees in a circle all of you notice so upon the planet there are 360 degrees.
If this is the planet if this is the equator there are 360 going up like this let’s say if you take this one as one degree in this there are 60 minutes.
It’s referred to as minutes there are 60 minutes these 60 minutes that one minute accounts for one nautical mile.
So that means the circumference of the earth at the equator is twenty one thousand six hundred (21600).
That’s how many breaths you take per day. If the planet is not spinning on time no good at all for us. If you are not in tune with it still not good for you.
Thus time is not just a concept that we invented. Time is deep-rooted in the system in the very way we are made. So when we go into Mahabharata there is much talk about the yugas and how they function the impact of time and human life. Lets look at it from a different context. This is not something that somebody thought up. This is a very phenomenal and profound science. Yoga has always deeply involved this. It is just that we don’t believe in propounding theories about it but by practice we are trying to attune the body to the times and spaces of the creation the way it is because without being in tune with this you you don’t get very far. If you are not riding the time you will live a mediocre life. Probably a very suffering life. Only if you are riding the time you will live an extraordinary life which is what a human being and the human brain is designed for
If you look at the orbit of the planet the planet is here. In the yogic astronomy we divide this orbit into 27 segments called nakshatras.
Each of these is divided into four equal sectors called padas or steps marking the 108 steps that the Sun and the moon take through heaven.
These 27 positions of the Sun in relation to the earth plays a significant role upon the planet. These 27 represent the phases of the Moon from Poornima to Amavasya and from Amasya to Poornima there are 27 segments.
So as the planet is traveling let us say from this one nakshatra to another nakshatra what is happening is the little moon is making its half a circle as it goes to the next one it completes the cycle.
And as this is happening the human cycles within the human body are responding and corresponding to that. In a woman’s body it is very obviously they every 27.5 five days a cycle should happen in a woman’s body if she has to be perfectly healthy. In the male body it is happening in a different way. It is not so obvious and so manifests but it is happening in a different way and the cycle is of a larger span because if it’s a larger span and men don’t have much automatic capabilities they don’t count when was their last cycle
That is mainly because of arithmetic problems but otherwise this is happening all the time
In the solar system this is happening. In the larger universe with relation to the solar system and it is happening in us. So pinda ( the microcosm ) and and a ( the macrocosm ).
The microcosm and the macrocosm both are playing the same game but you tell me who should play whose game. if you think the macrocosm is going to play your game you will waste your life. If you play their game your life will be greater beyond your expectations.
Now talking about Mahabharata, you need a certain context within yourself.
Mahabharata happened a little over 5,000 years ago. Precisely 3,140 BC. is when the Mahabharata war ended. And 3102 BCE Krishna left his body. When the war ended in about three to four months time the Kal Yuga began
When we say the Kali Yuga in the moment of the solar system we’re not talking about the moment of the planet. Now the solar system here we are we are. Our Sun is here and we are all around this itself is moving in the universe this moment. It takes twenty five thousand and nine hundred and twenty years to complete this cycle so the largest star ( the galactic sun ) which is here inside this the exact location we do not know whether it is located centrally or somewhere to the side. But from the effects and the way the climate changes and the way things happen upon the planet we believe it is not in the center. It could be somewhere on one side. Around which our system is going around. Whenever our system comes to a closer influence with this system suddenly all the creatures living in this system they rise to greater possibilities. Whenever our system moves away from this we the creatures living in this system come to the lowest level of possibility
When the creatures come to the lowest level of possibility we say this is Kala Yuga .
So this division of yuga’s runs like this.
If you divide this by two to split it into two halves you will come twelve thousand nine hundred and sixty twelve thousand nine hundred sixty.
So this is the journey of one half to cover the four Yuga’s it takes twelve thousand nine hundred and sixty years.
The Sat Yuga tiga lasts 5,180 four years the
The treta yuga lasts for three thousand eight hundred and eighty eight years.
The Dwapar Yuga will last for two thousand five hundred and ninety two years.
The Kala yuga lasts for one thousand two hundred and ninety six years.
So if you add them up you come to twelve thousand nine hundred sixty to run the four Yuga’s for two times over is 25,920.
The end of Krishna’s era is 3102 BCE. Right now we are in 2020.
That means this is 5222 years since Krishna’s era ended.
If you take away 2592 years which is the cumulative number of years considering the two kala yuga which is at the bottom of the ellipse you get two thousand five hundred and twenty two years the duration of dwapar yuga being twenty five hundred and ninety two years we still have 62 years left for the completion of dwapar yuga. That means 2082 we will be completing dwapar yuga and moving into treta-yuga
The world will go through another upheaval not necessarily in terms of war but we will go through up heaval probably in terms of a population explosion and natural calamities and move into the next era of well-being and upward movement of human consciousness.
– Right now the etheric sphere of the planet has risen to a certain point. When it is sat yuga the ether will be very close. When this happens you don’t have to speak for the other to know what you want to say. You can make this ether come close and then you can know by smell. This is how animals know, they don’t have to see. When the ether is high even when you talk and talk and talk people don’t get it.
– Krishna said there is no point trying to teach them because they wont listen. The best you can do is teach devotion which will bring down the ether. The body, earth, etc are all magnetic and electric. Krishna also said after 5000 thousand years there will come a 10,000 year period of fabulous time. This is not predictions but how the human mind will work over time with the planet.
– By now you should know that you don’t just live on this planet, you are the planet. You are part of it. Telling is only to inspire, you can know. Undo the hypnotism.
– In India they recognise the great text in 3 catagories. Itihas (is the story of the human being), puran (stories of other kinds of beings), vedas (full of abstract ideas and scientific theories). Itihasa — there is a historic element to it but it’s not HIS story. Only if it’s your story is it a process of growing up for you. Ganapati told Vyasa the story of Mahabharatha. 100,000 verses. There is reason to every verse, every character and all the minute details of happenings in their lives and even before/after their lives. Odyssey and Iliad put together are nearly a 7th of this. So don’t make a judgement on people who are not here, find your story in it. Explore your human creature like it’s not been explored before.
– There are 1000s of adaptations of the mahabharat story now. It’s only enriched with the adaptations. Nobody contaminated the story by trying to judge it. No good guy, bad buy. No right, wrong or good and bad. Make it dharma, that which makes till living process a stairway to the divine. Otherwise you make it a spiral to hell.
– The impact of time on the system is very important. We are in ascending time, sandhya. The sandhya between 2 major yugas of time has a great impact on the human body, mind, the whole electrical system and how it reflects with the whole electrical system of the universe. As the voltage increases and if you’re the right kind of instrument, you will glow bright. Otherwise you’ll poop out. Human beings can rise above this.
– Don’t focus on the last part of Mahabharath. You live through it all. With stories you can live through it all even the battles without a scratch.
– Just lighting a lamp everyday and being with it will make some kind of difference. Once you light a flame, around it will happen a certain etheric sphere. Communication is better where there is an etheric sphere. Stories told around a camp fire have the maximum impact on people. Receptivity will be at it’s best.
– Different kinds of fire.
Jathara Agni — Digestive fire. When you’re hungry. One who has not eaten is not bothered about the sexual fire. Both are the same fire. Many people have this, make babies and eat. And if you transform it, it will become …
Chitta Agni — Intellect fire. With this fire you have to remind yourself about eating or family etc. What can happen 1000 years later you can see it now. Next it can transform into …
Bhoota Agni — Elemental fire. Yogis go underground, not eating, not breathing, etc. You have mastery over the life process, how to be born, how to die or not die.
Sarva Agni — Doesn’t go into it.
– So instead of judging the stories, try to focus on this agnis. Don’t judge others for their agnis nor judge your agni. Krishna plays all the agnis.